- Carlo Fezzi
- +44(0)1603 591359
- Other personal web pages
- Research Interests
Applied Econometrics, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, Energy Economics.
- Current Position
- Senior Research Associate
Carlo joined CSERGE as a Senior Research Associate in February 2007.
Carlo holds a three year Marie Curie fellowship and, for the first two years, was based at the Department of Economics at the University of California San Diego (USA).
Previously he has been a visiting scholar at the Department of Economics at Iowa State University, at the School of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University and at the Department of Decision Sciences at London Business School.
Carlo’s ongoing research are varied, but linked by one common thread: the use of quantitative information and econometric models to answer policy-relevant questions related to the natural environment.
Examples of his work are: measuring the impact of climate change on agriculture, estimating the value of travel time for environmental valuation, analyzing the impact of the EU emission trading scheme on electricity prices, estimating farmers' risk attitudes using crop insurance choice data.
Carlo holds a PhD in Applied Econometrics from the University of Bologna.
- Member for
- 4 years 35 weeks
- Integrated work on Valuing Ecosystem Services
- New paper published in American Journal of Agricultural Economics by Dr Carlo Fezzi and Professor Ian Bateman
- The Heat is On for Farmers
- Climate change and greenhouse gas from agriculture
- The Environmental Impact of Climate Change Adaptation
- Defra Network Workshop talks