SEER project announces Advisory Board
The SEER project is pleased to announce the constitution of its Advisory Board as follows:
- Professor Robert Watson, Defra Chief Scientist (Chair)
- Aude Neville, Chief Economist, DG Environment, European Commission, Brussels.
- William Evison, Senior Environmental Economist, Sustainability and Climate Change, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Mallika Ishwaran, Defra Chief Economist
- Dylan Bright, Director, Westcountry Rivers Trust.
For further details on this project please visit SEER project page: http://www.cserge.ac.uk/current-research-projects/seer